Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Friday, September 2, 2016

I know it's wrong.

I've become a bit of an apologist of late. I've let my love of Borderlands shield me from the... uh, creative advertising of the disaster that was Aliens: Colonial Marines. That game was a polished turd, no two ways about it. Randy Pitchford lied to the public's face about it multiple times and still claims he did nothing wrong. The thing is though, those lies helped make Borderlands 2. A game second only to New Vegas in terms of sheer hours logged. Is it so wrong to overlook this con job if it gave you your second favorite game ever? Maybe. I don't know.

I don't know...

Me and my old college bud are still playing it and god help me, I can't get enough. Games this funny, this lovingly crafted, this wide, and this deep are so f&**ing rare; I don't care SEGA got fleeced and Aliens fans got duped. But I know I should, which is why I keep bringing it up. Aw well. Maybe it's Borderlands 3 that gets shafted in favor of anouther game series I don't care about next time. Maybe some day I'll get the com-upends my schadenfreude deserves. Battleborn being the bomb it was that is not the least likely scenario.

No comments :

Post a Comment