Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Who preformed this c-section?" no no no no no NO NO NO DON'T... awwwww.


Hannibal has been on spectacular form all season long. The story has zigged when I thought it would zag and it's contrived returns to normalcy seem poetic instead of tactless. I thought they burned through their A material last week with Dr. Chilton and it looks like they're going to take a break from the serial story for a time.

But that means we get some new killers to focus on, and the nesting doll this week kept me from finishing my lunch. I guess it's dinner now. Anywho, if you're not watching hannibal you're missing out on the best thing on tv right now.

Fargo's pretty good, Thrones is holding steady, and I'm waiting on Orphan Black for a while. But I sincerely doubt they can top what Hannibal's got cooking right now. I mean, I was yelling "don't go in there" to a veterinarian cutting open a horse! Where the hell else are you going to see something like that?!

1 comment :

  1. For the record, I quoted you like three times during this episode to Kayla (she didn't get to see it 'till last night).

    Fresh comedy.

    ReplyDelete