Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dark Souls 2 DLC on the way!


I really, really, liked Dark Souls 2. But not as much as the first, either because I could see it's nastiest tricks coming most of the time, or the setting wasn't as inspired. I don't know, I should probably write a review...

Anyway, let's gab about The Lost Crowns! A three part dlc epic ($9.99 a piece or $24.99 for the season pass) expected to drop on July 22, August 26, and then September 24. Isn't that nice of them? TellTale never gives specific release dates...

Here's a link to the video, IGN and blog spot aren't getting along so I can't embed it here. But I can give you From software's deetful press release.

Some mighty fine deets right there. I mean, don't you wanna know what makes an ability... esoteric?

2 comments :

  1. Doesn't that just mean "hard to understand?" (Looks it up.) Close enough.

    Y'know what's awful? I probably won't buy this DLC, will wait until it comes packaged in a disc release as like, the Dark Souls II complete edition, buy that, and then never play that. I'm a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll hold off until the first one corms out, if the reviews check out I'm season passing that sucker.

    Daddy needs dark souls. I'm THAT kind of monster... a pain monster I guess. With disposable income.

    ReplyDelete