Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Facing my "Steam"-ing pile of shame.


These days I'm working a lot and it seems I've had more money than sense. 22 year old me would be ashamed at how many damn good games I've left barely half finished. I vow I will not purchase another until I finish at least one of these suckers.



Transistor: combat was too tactically deep to bother to be much fun, but the soundtrack will probably get me through it.



Dying Light: I played Dead Island into pulp 4 years ago and DL wasn't the drastic step forward I apparently needed it to be. But that grappling hook is something else.



Pillars of Eternity/Divinity: Nobodies a bigger fan of Obsidian's writing than me, but there's just something about those isometric RPGs that just snuffs me out. I'm gonna try one again, I owe them that much.  

No comments :

Post a Comment