Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Allright Chance, I'll see your Iron Sky...


I never knew about President Palin, I'm totally on board now.

...and raise you Southbound:


It's trying to get into the neo-horror anthology club, but quite frankly, it's a cut above those guys. It's way more Twilight Zone than Saw and I've already seen it twice. None of the segments dragged, at least for me, and there's a stone cold masterpiece in the middle of it. Plus my favorite comedian cameos as a middle aged satanist. It'll scratch your horror itch good.

4 comments :

  1. Apparently one Iron Sky was not enough.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWo3ydIY_sc

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always room for nazi dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm well then now I want to say "Bone Tomahawk" but I don't know why - I haven't actually seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Also a good decision. A reeeeeealy slow burning western that eventually becomes a slasher.

    ReplyDelete