Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Holy CRAP, The Expanse, you guys...


Update: (So... that was the greatest anti-gravity death I've ever seen.)

I've become a fair weather The Magicians fan, so I thought I'd give The Expanse a look. I wasn't expecting the moon from it. I mean, it's not like there's a space opera out there that's gunning for Game of Thrones quality and I'd somehow missed the boat... is there?

I can't say what I've seen is "great" but it's really good. There's tens of millions of dollars of effects work on display. Enough to make The Magicians (no slouch in the budget department) look like a side bet. Seriously, there should be way more critics at least talking about it. Also, leave it to Johnathan Banks for taking your expectations from years of Mike and obliterating them in 2 minutes flat. I'm gonna have to see this whole thing through now.


No comments :

Post a Comment