Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Monday, June 20, 2016

I've made a huge mistake.

Gaze into the abyss and despair.

Do you like Kirkland natural peanut butter? Really? You do? You seriously wished peanut butter was more like oily roofing tar? Because... Jesus I can't eat this sh*t. I'm usually on board for leaner, less sugary food. But not like this. Not like this. See, most food passes through one's mouth with relative ease. This crap establishes occupation forces. It took me almost 15 minutes to get through two pieces of toast.

It's like spreadable cardboard, gritty and flavorless. I've never ever thrown out $10 worth of groceries, but if you made me choose between finishing these two jars of super glue and a bullet to the brain, I'd really have to think about


1 comment :

  1. My North American upbringing has left me with strange tastes that lean towards the perverse. For example, on a hamburger (or breakfast sammich), I cannot abide real cheese. It has to be a processed cheese slice - preferably Velveeta.

    ReplyDelete